The library, as the faculty’s coordinator, administers records of publications and other research results for the national Register of Information about Results (RIV).
All research results have to be registered in MU information system – Publications.
The results are registered in the system either by the library or the authors themselves.
Registering new publications and other research results in IS MU and RIV
If you wish the library to register your new publication, send us information at email@example.com
In your e-mail, include:
- online link to your publication or full-text of the publication in the attachment; in case of print books, please, provide a copy of the book
- when there is no online link or full-text available, write the bibliographic information of the result in the email
- name or number of the project/grant/special research that the publication is supported by
- abstract and keywords if they are not available online or in the full-text.
We would contact you in case we need other information to complete the entry.
The recommended form of the affiliation in publications:
- name of department, Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Jostova 10, Brno
The recommended form of dedications to projects:
- This study was supported by the project ...Name of the project (code of the project)... of ... Name of the provider (Ministry, Czech Science Foundation GACR, Technology Agency CR, etc.)
Dedications to Specific University Research Grant:
- This report/book/publication was written at Masaryk university as part of the project ...name... number ...number from ISEP... with the support of the Specific University Research Grant, as provided by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic in the year...“